PROJECTA Intelli-Charge 7A 12V Battery Charger 7 Stage Auto IC700
Or 4 payments of $100.00 with AFTERPAY
Projecta IC700 delivers up to 7A high-quality 7 Stage charging tailored to suit all battery chemistry types. IC700 is ideal for use on smaller passenger vehicles through to 4WDs, and can also be used as a small 12V power supply.
- Automatic 7 Stage Charging
- Set the charging profile to suit battery chemistry type: Wet, Calcium, AGM or Gel
- Adjustable for different battery sizes for precise charging
- Power Supply Mode lets you retain vehicle computer settings when changing a battery or can run 12V appliances
- Durable dust and shockproof construction and safer charging with spark-free and polarity protected connection
- 7 Stage Automatic
- Input - 240VAC, 50Hz, 110Watt
- Output - 12V
- Output Current - 1, 2, 4, 7AMP
- Minium Start Volatge - 2.0V
- Back Drain - Charger 1mA
- Apporvals - Electrical Safety, EMC
- Charge Voltage - 14.1V (GEL), 14.4V (AGM),14.7V (WET), 16.0V (CALCIUM)
L.E.D Charge Indication
- Red Light On - Power on
- Blue Light On - Charging
- Green Light On - Fully charged and maintaining, no need to turn the charger off
Battery Charge Times
IC700 VOLTAGE BATTERY SIZE CHARGE TIME
- Automotive - 12V 40–800CCA 6–12hrs
- Marine - 12V 55–900MCA 8–15 hrs
- Deep Cycle - 12V 7–140Ah 6–20 hrs
For over 50 years Projecta has been supplying not just a range of market-leading battery chargers but a comprehensive array of battery accessories, power inverters, and jump starters to ensure your vehicle is ready to go when you are. Their continued research and development see their products become more feature-packed and capable of handling your power requirements. Shop the great range of Projecta products stocked by 4WD247 and never be at the mercy of a flat battery again.
Part Number: IC700
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand
For over 30 years, Projecta has provided a wide range of market-leading battery chargers and a wide range of battery accessories, power inverters, and jumpstarts to guarantee your 4WD is ready to go when you are. As a result of their ongoing research and development, their products grow more feature-rich and capable of handling your power requirements. Projecta are a leader in in power management and battery maintenance products an extensive range of products to suit all of your 4WD power management needs across a wide range of applications.
The Projecta name stands for quality with all products being tortured tested in their stat of the art facilities to make sure you are getting quality power management solutions. The team at Projecta continually strive to improve products to guarantee performance and reliability looking globally for new technology and products to add to its existing range. The Projecta team also engineer and design new products from the ground up to deliver class-leading battery maintenance and battery powered products.
The Projecta range covers:
● Dual Battery Systems
● Power Management
● Solar Panels & Controllers
● Personal Power Products
● Battery Maintenance
● Battery Chargers
● Jump Starters
● Booster Cables
● Battery Terminals & Accessories