PROJECTA 12V 100A Electronic Dual Battery Isolator DBC100
Or 4 payments of $44.41 with AFTERPAY
Projecta DBC100 is an electronic isolator that allows you to run accessories such as fridges, lights and inverters without flattening your 4WDs main starting battery. DBC100 is rated to 100AMP peak and is suit for use with mid-sized 4WDs through to SUVs.
- Priority Charging Ensures the starter or main battery is charged before connecting to auxiliary
- L.E.D Indicators illuminate to highlight charge status
- Manual Override allows you to manually paralleled for jumpstarting
- Built-in overcurrent and surge protection
- Supplied bracket and screws for mounting unit
- Part No - DBC100
- Voltage - 12V
- Charging Current - 75A Continuous, 100A Peak
- Cut-In Voltage - 13.4V
- Cut-Out Voltage - 12.8V
- Cut-Out Delay - 60 seconds
- Minimum Operating Voltage - One battery above 7.5V
- Charge Type - Parallel
- Control - MCU
- Mounting - Surface/firewall battery side
- Current Draw - Charging 500mA (standby 30mA)
- Surge Protection - Built-in
- Approvals - EMC
Part Number: DBC100
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand
For over 30 years, Projecta has provided a wide range of market-leading battery chargers and a wide range of battery accessories, power inverters, and jumpstarts to guarantee your 4WD is ready to go when you are. As a result of their ongoing research and development, their products grow more feature-rich and capable of handling your power requirements. Projecta are a leader in in power management and battery maintenance products an extensive range of products to suit all of your 4WD power management needs across a wide range of applications.
The Projecta name stands for quality with all products being tortured tested in their stat of the art facilities to make sure you are getting quality power management solutions. The team at Projecta continually strive to improve products to guarantee performance and reliability looking globally for new technology and products to add to its existing range. The Projecta team also engineer and design new products from the ground up to deliver class-leading battery maintenance and battery powered products.
The Projecta range covers:
● Dual Battery Systems
● Power Management
● Solar Panels & Controllers
● Personal Power Products
● Battery Maintenance
● Battery Chargers
● Jump Starters
● Booster Cables
● Battery Terminals & Accessories