Oricom Battery Sense Monitor 12V - BSM888
Out of Stock
Or 4 payments of $14.75 with AFTERPAY
This product is used to monitor the health of your vehicle’s battery, check vehicle cranking system automatically while engine is starting and check battery charging system (alternator).
Your driving log can be tracked which includes driving time and duration.
Connect Battery Monitor to the battery and download the App.
Using Bluetooth communication, you can now monitor your battery via your smartphone.
The Battery Monitor will send you a notification when you approach your vehicle.
It will help to prevent vehicle breakdowns and maximise the performance of your battery by giving you valuable information about the state of your battery.
This product is designed to be used on standard flooded type lead acid batteries.
- Connects to smartphone via Bluetooth
- Compatible with all 12-volt vehicle batteries
- IP54 Dust and splash resistant
- Notification of battery condition when approaching vehicle
- Automatic synchronisation when driver is within Bluetooth range
- Tests cranking automatically on engine startup
- Manually test charging system (alternator)
- Automatically record the time and duration of each trip
- Smartphone notifications (within Bluetooth range)
- Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Data stored in device monitoring up to 35 days if out of sync
- Review historical data intuitively
- Free App for both iOS & Android
- Monitor up to 4 batteries on your Battery Sense App
Part Number: BSM888
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand
Oricom: Drive, Connected
Oricom is a 100% Australian-owned brand and their mission is to keep people connected at all stages of life. Oricom is a leader in communication and surveillance technologies, and make everything from UFB CB Radios, to Marine Comms, Cordless Phones, Doorbells, Alarms and Cameras, and even Baby Monitors.
Oricom Handheld UHF CB Radios
Oricom’s Handheld UFH CB Radios are the most reliable two-way communication devices available on the market, and are designed for 4WD enthusiasts out ranging the vast expanse of the Australian and New Zealand outback.
Staying connected while on the tracks (or off it) can be lifesaving in the case of an emergency, or simple invaluable in the case of coordinating recoveries or group excursions in areas with poor to no cell phone coverage. A quality two-way UHF radio should be one of your first investments as a 4WD enthusiast, and will serve you for a lifetime.
When it comes to a UHF Radio, the #1 thing you need from it is reliability. This means:
● Long battery life
● Excellent connection regardless of the terrain
● Long range
Oricom’s products are built on these exact cornerstone features and have been rigorously field-tested across the harshest terrain Australia can offer, from the dusty outback to the rocky hilltops of Victoria - whatever your adventure, Oricom’s UHF CB Radios will keep you connected.
Oricom Radios - Key Features:
● The transmission power of 1 watt
● 80 channels
● Range of up to 7km
● Radio Frequency Modulation
● Display with backlight
● aspect of monitoring
● Indicator of channel busyness
● Scan the channels
● Squelch control is automatic.
● Duplex (Range Extender)
● Keypad security
● Call tone notification
● Micro USB charging port
Lightweight, sturdy and portable, you can take your Oricom radio with you and experience all sorts of “oh sh-” moments - drop it in a puddle, get it dirty, or whatever your brand of mishap entails - and it won’t let you down. These radios will continue to function for continued and long-term use.
Get your comms on with Oricom
So whether you’re looking at keeping in touch when off-roading, camping, fishing, out and about on your acreage, or working on a construction site, there’s no radio more reliable than those featured below. Browse the different models available at 4WD247 or contact our team who can help you find the best 4WD accessories for your next expedition.
RRP $365.30$310.00 (save 15%)
RRP $504.40$428.00 (save 15%)
RRP $498.00$423.00 (save 15%)
RRP $400.00$340.00 (save 15%)
RRP $493.00$419.00 (save 15%)
RRP $672.20$571.00 (save 15%)