OEX Starter Motor 12V 11Th CW Valeo - VXS949
Or 4 payments of $114.50 with AFTERPAY
This product is vehicle specific. Add your vehicle to check if it fits.
Trust a reliable OEX starter motor to get your rig started in any environment. Whether through baking hot outback desert or traversing snowy alpine peaks you can rely on the durability and reliability of OEX starter motors when you need them most.
- Quality replacement starter motors and alternators, OEX for the Australian automotive aftermarket.
- OEX stands for Original Equipment Xchange, a brand that initially produced Japanese starter motors and alternators.
- OEX Starter motors and alternators is supported with a three year or 75,000 kilometre warranty on all new units
- 2 year, 50,000 kilometre warranty on all re-manufactured units when used in passenger vehicle applications.
- OEX represents premium quality at competitive price
Designed and engineered as the Original Equipment alternative, OEX continue to enhance and innovate in all areas of automotive electrics to provide you the best starter motors for your four wheel drive. By upgrading brushes, regulators, bodies and components OEX provide you a starter motor that can handle any environment and still crank your truck in the toughest conditions. Built to ISO9001 standards mean a level of quality that provides peace of mind when needed most.
Part Number: VXS949
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand
OEX has a 20-year track record of performance in the Australian and New Zealand automotive markets, consistently sourcing parts for new vehicles or driving innovation with manufacturing partners. OEX and its partners are ISO 9001 certified, ensuring that the varied range satisfies specific standards, including:
● engineering, testing, and quality control methods that are rigorous
● superior product support and service
● knowledge, competence, and adaptability in developing and designing new products to deliver accurate and quick aftermarket programs
● manufactured products that are consistent and dependable even under the most extreme weather and operational situations
When performing regular maintenance checks, your 4WD’s alternator is one of the most important components to examine. Your 4WD won’t drive without it. You might have experienced it yourself - when the alternator fails, the radio begins to cut out, the dash lights begin to fade, the headlights stop working, and the engine could fail. Bearing failure is one of the most prevalent causes of alternator breakdown; a loud crunching noise commonly accompanies alternator bearing failure. It's only a matter of time before your alternator breaks if you start hearing this sound. Moreover, depending on the age and make of your vehicle, getting a replacement alternator can be difficult.
The good news is that OEX has created a number of improvements for some of the most popular cars in Australia and New Zealand, eliminating established installation challenges and assisting clients in reducing inventory and preventing breakdowns.
1. DXA433U and DXA4041 Alternators - One alternator replaces active and inactive light functions to fit Toyota LandCruiser 79, 80, and 100 series with 4.2L engines.
2. DXA4044U Alternator - One 240A high output alternator to auxiliary power equipment like twin battery systems. A dual-function alternator substitutes active and inactive light functionalities to fit Toyota LandCruiser 79, 80, and 100 series with 4.2L engines.
3. DXS575 Starter Motor - To fit numerous vehicle types, one starting motor with two switch plugs is used; Toyota HiLux, HiAce, or Prado with D4D 3.0L engines.
OEX engineers collaborate closely with premier automotive electrical specialists and OE manufacturers to solve challenges induced by environmental conditions or original product development oversights.
Shop OEX products at 4WD247
OEX provides a comprehensive selection of automotive aftermarket components designed to withstand harsh Australian conditions. Aside from alternators, OEX also provides the following products:
● Cable and Connectors
● Fuses and Terminals
● LED Lighting
● Starter Motors
Get in touch with 4WD247 today and we’ll provide you with a wide selection of OEX products available in Australia.
RRP $248.00$210.00 (save 15%)
RRP $467.00$396.00 (save 15%)
RRP $521.00$442.00 (save 15%)
RRP $319.00$271.00 (save 15%)
RRP $323.00$274.00 (save 15%)
RRP $345.00$293.00 (save 15%)
RRP $291.00$247.00 (save 15%)
RRP $238.00$202.00 (save 15%)
RRP $569.00$483.00 (save 15%)
RRP $477.00$405.00 (save 15%)