Nolathane Rear Leaf Spring - Shackle Bushing Kit - 47416
Out of Stock
Or 4 payments of $13.75 with AFTERPAY
This product is vehicle specific. Add your vehicle to check if it fits.
A critical service item for any leaf sprung vehicle. High kilometres and heavy load carrying causes excessive wear on rubber bushings. Nolathane's signature red bushings are made tough and offer outstanding abrasion resistance, high load bearing capability (4WD's, utes and towing), flexibility, increased tensile strength and chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment
- This kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty including parts and labour
- FORD RANGER 2WD 2011-2018 - RANGER PX I, II 2WD
- FORD RANGER 2WD 2018-2022 - RANGER PX III 2WD
- FORD RANGER 4WD 2011-2018 - RANGER PX I, II 4WD
- FORD RANGER 4WD 2018-2022 - RANGER PX III 4WD
- FORD RANGER 4WD 2022-ON - RANGER P703 4WD
- MAZDA BT-50 2WD 2011-2020 - BT-50 UP, UR 2WD
- MAZDA BT-50 4WD 2011-2020 - BT-50 UP, UR 4WD
Part Number: 47416
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand Products
Nothalane is an Australian company that first introduced the Australasian market to polyurethane suspension products in the 1980s. Quickly building a reputation for delivering high-quality and exceptional performing products, Nolathane has become a household name for polyurethane suspension servicing all over the world.
Suspension bushing is the link that provides the movement and mounting points in your vehicle’s suspension system. While traditional rubber suspensions can be restrictive, Nothalane polyurethane suspension bushings are mechanically fit, to allow the centre pin to pivot without limitation freely. This free pivoting, combined with Nolathane’s ability to keep the bush shape, provides sharper handling response and greater increased suspension control in your vehicle.
Why choose Nolathane?
If you’re looking for performance, quality, and reliability, you can’t beat Nolathane suspension systems. Nolathane bushes bring high load-bearing capabilities, flexibility, increased tensile strength, alignment correction and chemical resistance improvements to your suspension.
Over the years, Nolathane has been a pioneer in the suspension system industry. Initially, the design was formulated to replace brass brushings in vehicles competing in Hillclimb events. This design resulted in a very hard component that was great for competition use, but too harsh for street use. The company’s 40 years of experience in innovative suspension design has allowed for today’s technology: a softer formulation that is resistant to tear, abrasion and compression.
Drivetech 4X4 Window Winder Handle Grey - 128-018426$6.95
Drivetech 4x4 Gear Shifter Seat Bush Mazda - 087-188197$18.00
Drivetech 4x4 Transfer Case O Ring - 082-134826$0.30
Drivetech 4x4 Tailshaft Bolt & Nut Kit 11mm - 087-021034$5.00
KYB Skorched 4 Shock Absorber Front Pair - 845027$310.00
Drivetech 4x4 Transfer Case Output Rear Oil Seal - 082-022444$5.70
Drivetech 4X4 Window Winder Handle Black - 128-018424$6.80
NOK Inner Hub Oil Seal - Front & Rear - 082-022604N$11.65
Kelpro Control Arm Bush - 25907$26.00
Drivetech 4x4 5th Gear Set - 087-181055$189.05