Nolathane Front Upper Control Arm - 45976
Or 4 payments of $238.75 with AFTERPAY
This product is vehicle specific. Add your vehicle to check if it fits.
A short fall of the modern day IFS 4wd is the adjustment range provided for successful wheel alignments, this becomes even more of an issue when the vehicle is lifted by more than 1 inch. Not only does the vehicle run into camber and caster issues, but ball joint articulation and clearance issues to the coil over strut at ride and droop height.
The new Nolathane offset UCA (Upper Control Arm) is an all-in-one solution for any vehicle that has been lifted between 30mm and 70mm. Providing an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures quoted are based off an approximate 50mm/ 2 inch) along with greater clearance to the coil over strut and more articulation of the arm by virtue of new maintenance free GIIRO bushing technology.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- PTFE lining provides an extraordinary low coefficient of friction eliminating the need to lubricate the bushing.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications
- Provides a window of adjustment to rectify or optimise a vehicles wheel alignment
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase
Important Note: Performance - fixed offset alignment correction arms.
- FORD EVEREST 2015-2022 - EVEREST UA, UAII 2WD
- FORD EVEREST 2015-2022 - EVEREST UA, UAII 4WD
- FORD RANGER 4WD 2011-2018 - RANGER PX I, II 4WD
- FORD RANGER 4WD 2018-2022 - RANGER PX III 4WD
- MAZDA BT-50 4WD 2011-2020 - BT-50 UP, UR 4WD
Part Number: 45976
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.