Buy whilst stock lasts
Maxtrax Hitch 50 - MTXH50
The MAXTRAX Hitch 50 is designed exclusively for use with soft shackles.
- Designed exclusively for use with soft shackles; will not allow for fitment of steel shackles.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 billet Aluminium.
- Anodised finish for corrosion protection.
- Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- WLL: 8,800 kg / 19,400 lbs
- Destructive Test Break Load: 44,000 kg / 97,003 lbs
- Fits standard 50mm / 2-inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, engineered and tested
- Backed by a comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, each hitch is individually x-rayed for inclusions.
HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Type in your postcode to get an estimate on time for delivery
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to this postcode right now. Please try again later.
3 - 5 business days
This is an estimated time frame for your delivery. Your delivery time will be finalised at checkout.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR MATES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.