Out of stock
Lanotec General Purpose Liquid Lanolin 5L - GP\0005
Lanotec General Purpose Liquid Lanolin is perfect as a multi-purpose penetrant, lubricant, and corrosion inhibitor for your 4WD. Use Lanotec General Purpose Liquid Lanolin to lubricate hub seals, penetrant stuck bolts, or spray the underside of your 4WD to protect your chassis rails.
- A multi-purpose penetrant, lubricant, and corrosion inhibitor
- Penetrates deep through rust and loosens rusted tools and components
- Lubricates and protects hinges, zippers, padlocks, sliding doors, locks, and chains
- Provides corrosion protection for most surfaces, hinges, and chains
- Cleans rejuvenates and extends the life of metal, timber, vinyl, plastic, leather, rubber, fiberglass, and powder-coated surfaces
- Protects electrical equipment and components
- Long-lasting and resists wash off
Lanotec Australia was established in 1998 and is a leading Australian manufacturer of unique Lanolin-based corrosion inhibitors and lubricants, and industrial-strength degreasers made from an organic solvent blend. All of Lanotec's products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly, they're also very versatile and will reduce your dependence on toxic, environmentally damaging, petroleum-based products that are common to the auto industry. Lanotec is developed and manufactured in Australia, formulates its products to withstand the harsh Australian climate, and works closely with Aussie sheep farmers to support Australia's wool industry.
The Lanotec range features products such as the Lanotec Steel Seal Corrosion Protectant, a heavy-duty, lanolin-based corrosion inhibitor designed for corrosion prevention on 4WD and light vehicle underbody and chassis rails, as well as jet skis, caravans, trailers, and motors. Not only will it protect any metal surface from corrosion, but it will also prevent further rusting on already corroded surfaces. Use it to coat threads and casings, or the surfaces of chemical storage containers - the Lanotec Steel Seal Corrosion Protectant won't evaporate, is nontoxic and noncarcinogenic, and resists high-pressure washing, making it the perfect all-purpose corrosion inhibitor and hermetic sealant for vehicle and industrial uses.
HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Type in your postcode to get an estimate on time for delivery
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to this postcode right now. Please try again later.
3 - 5 business days
This is an estimated time frame for your delivery. Your delivery time will be finalised at checkout.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR MATES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.