GME UHF CB Radio 5 Watt DIN Mount with ScanSuite - TX4500S
Or 4 payments of $137.25 with AFTERPAY
The GME TX4500S is a full-DIN sized radio ideal for installations in vehicles and is supplied with the DIN mounting hardware. Built for extreme conditions and comes with a rugged professional microphone with large ergonomic lever style PTT and priority switch buttons for reliable performance.
Its compact depth design allows for easy installation in confined spaces. The combination of the front facing speaker, large LCD screen and user controls along with the advanced features such as GME's ScanSuite made possible by the use of Digital Signal Processing make the GME TX4500S the radio of choice for 4WD owners.
- TurboScan - At more than 40 channels per second, TurboScan enables the radio to scan all 80 channels in under 2 seconds and is the backbone to the ScanSuite scanning technology.
- NetworkScan - NetworkScan allows radios that share the same CTCSS or DCS tone to have uninterrupted communication by dynamically switching to unused channels.
- AutoSkip - When scanning in open or group scan the radio may continuously stop on nuisance channels. These channels may be temporarily skipped or easily removed from the scan cycle without deleting from scan memory.
- User adjustable full spectrum LCD backlight
- Advanced signal management
- Dynamic volume control
- Voice inversion scrambler
- Large high contrast wide angle LCD display
- Front facing speaker
- Rotary squelch, channel and volume controls
- Open and group scan
- Rear mic option
- Memory channel quick select
- CTCSS and DCS
- 5 digit selcall with quiet mode
- Digital signal strength meter
- 95 user programmable extra receive channels
- 5 year warranty
What's in the box?
- DIN-size UHF CB Radio (TX4500S)
- Heavy Duty Microphone (MC553B)
- Magnetic Microphone Mount (MB207)
- 12V DC Power Lead (LE09)
- Mounting Hardware
Part Number: TX4500S
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand
GME has created 100% Australian-made innovative communication solutions for over six decades. The private company is the only manufacturer of UHF CB Radios and Emergency Beacon items in Australia. GME was founded by Edward 'Ted' Dunn and produced the first Australian EPIRB in 1979. With a good start, GME continuously develops and innovates more and more high-quality radio frequency technology like handheld radios to cater to the specific demands of the public.
GME 4WD Accessories: The Great Deals
Handheld radios are compact and lightweight and weigh 0.33 kilograms. GME radios can be an invaluable asset in any outdoor recreation setting, including boating, fishing, touring, 4WD, agriculture, riding a heavy vehicle, or staying connected in case of bad cellphone reception. The radios have a long battery life which makes them reliable for long periods of use. Other features include rotary power, volume control, scan function, high contrast backlit, etc. (see individual product pages for more info).
GME Handheld Radio Key Features
● Compact and lightweight
● Up to 17 hours of battery life
● USB multi-charging
● High contrast backlit LCD Screen
● Volume control for easy operation
● User-programmable scan function
● 1/ 0.5 Watt switchable transmission power
GME also offers fixed mount radios designed for any hard-core 4WDer. These Bluetooth®-enabled devices are the perfect communication setup if you’re planning to go on a 4WD expedition. They link to XRS™ Connect, an Australian radio platform designed to be adaptable and smart. It is an all-in-one communication setup so you can stay safe and connected wherever you go.
GME also boasts their GPS Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) which is the best safety companion for outdoor enthusiasts. This Australian-made PLB was made to be light-weight and compact so you can take it wherever your adventure takes you.
Here are some of the most note-worthy features of the GME PLB:
● Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Australia
● IP68 Ingress Protection
● Cospas-Sarsat Worldwide Certification
● Can be easily deployed in an emergency
● Integrated 72 channel GPS receiver
● Zero warm-up time
● 7-Year Life Battery
GME also offers all-terrain antenna and other 4WD accessories. THE GME antenna is the ideal solution for 4WD enthusiasts who crave for the adrenaline rush in rugged and remote terrain. They are versatile and convenient to ensure you have enhanced connectivity wherever you go. Other accessories include OLED and LCD controller microphones, coaxial cables, antenna springs, IP67 speaker microphone, battery packs, and more.
Buy yourself GME 4WD Accessories today.
Looking for some good reasons to buy GME 4WD Accessories? Read some of the product reviews from the clients:
Great unit I own a few I got a hard-wired one fitted in my 4WD and 3 GME 1 watt and 1 5 Watt, used these units in a rally and very impressed.”
Best handheld radio I've ever used. I work in a industry where when we use our radios they need to work every time and GME never let's me down. Great distance, light, easy to program."
It's waterproof, dustproof, and the lithium-ion batteries last a long time. Very happy with this purchase."
Bought this for hunting and to be able to have a handheld radio on a quad bike without worrying about it becoming unusable in rain or dusty conditions. It's been a great find."
I bought the twin pack almost three years ago to use on my 100 acres and they're perfect for the job. Their main purpose is for emergencies when I'm walking or riding around the block"
Check out our best handheld radios, vehicle-mounted UHF, antennas, personal locator beacons, and accessories for your outdoor trip with your group. Stay safe and be connected while you are touring, boating or fishing. Wherever life takes you, take GME. Check out our GME product range below or contact our team for more info related to your intended usage.