Buy whilst stock lasts
EzyAnchor Outback Pack - AN-0006
The Outback Pack has been put together for those who spend the majority of their time traveling within Australia and away from the Coastal soils, it is designed for areas such as The Far Outback and Centre of Australia. Designed for hard red dirt, gravelly surfaces, and hard-packed clay found in these areas.
- 6 x Ezy Anchors
- 6 x 200mm Long Screws
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1 x Calico Storage Bag
EzyAnchor Outback packs have been put together by months of testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
Installation is super easy
- 1. Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- 2. Connect the supplied Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure it in the chuck
- 3. Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw-in position through the Ezy Anchor hole
- 4. Connect your guy rope to the hook of Ezy Anchor
- 5. Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- 6. Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- 7. Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw until fully seated in the screw head.
- 8. Place drill in forward drilling position
- 9. Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- 10. Installation complete, how simple is that!
If you do happen to hit a solid object whilst installing the screw, simply remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
Removal is just as easy
- 1. With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head, making sure torx bit is fully seated in the screw head
- 2. Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse, and screw out.
- 3. Removal complete.
*We've all been in this situation before where your drill battery goes flat, if you get a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the Torx driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.*
Ezy In. Ezy Out.
Ezy Anchor Screw-In Tent Pegs is the product of some 25 years of 4WD camping and caravanning across Australia – from Fraser Island to Lawn Hill to Kakadu to Broome to Esperance to Broken Hill and beyond. After 23 years of setting up and taking down camp in our tents, hard floor camper trailer, hybrid camper, and now our caravan, we felt there had to be a better way of driving and pulling tent pegs from the ground.
Peter became aware of people using coach screws as tent pegs without the additional support of hooks or ties and Peter tried this method for two years, having experienced some severe wild and windy weather during that period, EzyAnchor found that they were not secure enough and would not anchor in some ground conditions resulting in during one trip we nearly lost our caravan awning over the roof!
Peters son, an avid camper, fisherman, and outdoorsman, who also happens to be a fitter machinist and draftsperson by trade, began researching with me the design and manufacture of our Ezy Anchor, with his expertise we were able to ensure it would be Safe, Secure and Strong and would withstand the majority of environments and weather conditions.
The Ezy Anchor is made from durable recyclable plastic with the screw pegs being positioned at an approximate 30-degree angle. The reason for our product being designed this way was to provide greater resistance in the ground when under load, whilst the signature hook shape Ezy Anchor stops guy lines being released in any weather conditions.
The colour of the Ezy Anchor has been chosen to increase visibility both in daylight and at night. It has a low profile with a countersunk screw peg washer head which means it is safer in the event of tripping as all surfaces are rounded and there is no exposed metal to cause injury to flesh.
Thanks to the unique shape developed through tireless research, trial, and of course error, it ensures your guy lines do not release during severe weather.
When installed as directed in our videos and then loads are applied, it will not give way or elongate to the point of your awning, tent, or pop-up structure being damaged in these types of weather conditions.
The other benefit of our Ezy Anchor Screw-In Tent Pegs is it makes set up and take down time extremely quick with the use of a cordless drill or impact driver, meaning the recreational time that you have come to enjoy is available in minutes and not hours.
Ezy Anchor Screw-In Tent Pegs has been designed for use by any member of the family that is of an age who are safe to use a cordless drill or impact driver and therefore family members are happy helping to s
HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Type in your postcode to get an estimate on time for delivery
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to this postcode right now. Please try again later.
3 - 5 business days
This is an estimated time frame for your delivery. Your delivery time will be finalised at checkout.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR MATES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.