EzyAnchor Caravan Starter Pack - AN-0057
Or 4 payments of $38.75 with AFTERPAY
The Caravan Starter Pack has been put together for Caravaners to use in the hard red, gravelly dirt and hard-packed clay of the Outback and also sandy loam soils. Caravan Start pack also includes a handy Canvas storage bag, so you can keep everything together in one safe place.
- 8 x Ezy Anchors
- 4 x Coastal pegs at 280mm long
- 4 x Outback pegs at 200mm long
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1x Torx T50 Manual removal L key
- 2 x Caravan Double Guy Ropes with Velcro straps, stainless clips, trace springs, cleats and reflective double braided polyester rope
- 1 x Ezy Anchor Canvas tent peg bag with zip pocket
EzyAnchor Caravan Starter packs have been put together by months of testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia.
Installation is super easyEzyAncho
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the supplied Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure it in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw-in position through the Ezy Anchor hole
- Connect your guy rope to the hook of Ezy Anchor
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw until fully seated in the screw head.
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete, how simple is that!
If you do happen to hit a solid object whilst installing the screw, simply remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
Removal is just as easy
- With your drill in hand and the Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head, making sure Torx bit is fully seated in the screw head
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse, and screw out.
- Removal complete.
*We've all been in this situation before where your drill battery goes flat, if you get a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the Torx driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.*
Part Number: AN-0057
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand Products
Ezy Anchor's newly acclaimed best "quick and easier screw in tent peg" alternative makes your camping, caravanning, and Motorhome setup and takedown of your awnings, tents, tarps, gazebos, and campsites so much easier. It delivers you with more excellent safety, security, and strength, allowing you to enjoy your time outdoors much faster than driving and pulling tent pegs.
Ezy Anchor is designed for areas with hard red dirt, rough surfaces, and hard-packed clay.
Their package Includes:
● 6 x Ezy Anchors
● 6 x 200mm Long Screws
● 1 x Torx T50 Driver
● 1 x Calico Storage Bag
Months of testing in both of the areas mentioned above and research throughout Central and Outback Australia went into creating Ezy Anchor packs.
Ezy Anchor’s History
Ezy Anchor Screw-In Tent Pegs is the result of 25 years of 4WD camping and caravanning all across Australia – including Fraser Island to Lawn Hill to Kakadu to Broome to Esperance to Esperance Broken Hill and beyond. After 23 years of setting up and breaking down camp in tents, hard floor camper trailers, hybrid campers, and now their caravan, they thought of making a simpler way of driving and pulling tent pegs from the ground.
The Ezy Anchor is made of rigid recyclable plastic, and the screw pegs are angled at about a 30-degree angle. As a result, Ezy Anchor is a safe, secure, and strong anchor that can withstand most environments and weather conditions.
Ezy Anchor - Easy installation and Removal
10 Easy Steps of Ezy Anchor Installation
1. Take your impact driver or cordless drill.
2. Connect the drill/driver to the supplied Torx driver bit and secure it in the chuck.
3. Pick up your screw-in Ezy Anchor through the Ezy Anchor hole.
4. Connect your guy rope to the Ezy Anchor's hook.
5. With your guiding hand, hold the guy rope and hook together.
6. In your driving hand, take the drill and driver.
7. Insert the Torx driver into the screw head until it is completely seated.
8. Set the drill to the forward drilling position.
9. Begin drilling the screw down into the earth while keeping the Ezy Anchor parallel to the ground so that the screw penetrates at the set angle.
10. And that's it. Completed installation
Remove Ezy Anchor in 3 Easy Steps
1. Connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head, ensuring the Torx bit is fully seated in the screw head, with your drill in hand and the Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck.
2. Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, reverse the drill, and screw out.
3. The removal is fully completed.
Purchase your Ezy Anchor at 4WD247 today.
Planning to purchase an Ezy Anchor for your next outdoor adventure? Check them out and feel free to ask and inquire; our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Tred Gt Storage Bag Medium - Levelling Ramp Case - TSBM$51.00
EzyAnchor Ezy Anchor Camper Single Guy Rope - AN-0023$13.00
EzyAnchor Ezy Anchor Camper Double Corner Guy Rope - AN-0024$22.00
TRED GT Green Wheel Chock - TGTWCGR$26.00
EzyAnchor Starter Pack PLUS - AN-0003$79.00
Tred Gt Storage Bag Small - Wheel Chock Utility Bag - TSBS$37.00
Tred Gt Collapsible Camp Bin - TCPBIN$89.00
TRED GT Levelling Ramp Inc Chock Pr - TGTLVL$104.00
TRED GT Black Wheel Chock - TGTWCBK$26.00