Drivetech 4x4 - 200W Wind Generator Kit - DT-WG200
Or 4 payments of $206.00 with AFTERPAY
Powering your campsite has become a necessity these days. No one ever wants to be caught without a fresh cup of coffee in the morning. The new Drivetech 4x4 200W Wind Generator is one of the easiest ways to keep your battery topped up and powering the essentials, especially at night or in the rain where solar isn't an option.
- Automatically adjusts its position based on wind direction
- Generates 200W of power at 10 meters per second of wind speed
- Start generating more power in fresh breezes
- Starts generating power at only 2.5 meters per second of wind speed
- Even at wind levels that barely move the leaves, you can start generating power
- 1.1m blade diameter, packs away easily
- Nylon fibre blades can withstand up to 45 meters per second of wind
- Secured and stable with 4 galvanized steel poles and guy wires
- Includes regulator and auxiliary battery wires
You can start generating power in just minutes. Drivetech 4x4 200W Wind Generator uses a patented, permanent, magnet rotor alternator. With a unique stator design that decreases resistance, you’ll be starting to generate power at only 2.5 meters per second of wind. On the Beaufort scale, that’s about enough of a breeze to move some leaves. It ramps up quickly generating 200W of power at 10 meters per second. That’s around a 20 knot, fresh breeze, just enough to move around a small tree.
The 3 blades which measure 1 meter in diameter, are made from nylon fibre which makes it extremely strong, being able to withstand up to 45 meters per second of devastating winds. It is extremely portable, weighing only 6kg it is held down by guy wires and supported by a 1-meter-high galvanized steel pole. You won’t need to reposition it too much though, the wind generator adjusts its position based on the incoming winds. It comes complete with a regulator and can be connected directly to an auxiliary battery with the red and black wires provided.
If you're looking for more renewable, portable power options for your campsite, we have a full range of solar, so you'll always have power at camp.
Part Number: DT-WG200
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
RRP $148.00$118.00 (save 20%)