Buy whilst stock lasts
Direction-Plus ProVent Oil Separator Kit - PV200DPK
Direction Plus Universal ProVent Oil Separator PV200DPK is supplied as a stand-alone ProVent, no bracket is included. PV200DPK protects your diesel engine by removing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system, avoiding the drop in performance caused by oil coating your 4WDs throttle body and intake manifold.
- Up to 200 l/min blow-by gas
- Very compact design
- Available with high-efficiency or ultra-efficiency medium
- Integrated pressure regulation for crankcase
- Tool-free element replacement with protection against incorrect insertion through turn-lock mechanism and element with integrated handle
- Suitable for use with open or closed CCV system
- Check valve for oil return available (recommended)
HOW IT WORKS
Direction-Plus ProVent system separates and redirects oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crankcase, which also provides the option of returning the oil back to the sump. By not fitting a Direction-Plus ProVent system in your vehicle it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance.
Specializing in parts for 4WDs and diesel engines, Direction Plus ensures that all Aussie adventurers are in good hands as they venture out into Australia’s great outdoors. With a huge range of all-inclusive kits, Direction Plus should be the first point stop for anyone looking to protect their 4WD from contaminated diesel.
HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Type in your postcode to get an estimate on time for delivery
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to this postcode right now. Please try again later.
3 - 5 business days
This is an estimated time frame for your delivery. Your delivery time will be finalised at checkout.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR MATES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.