Out of stock
Direction-Plus Pre-Filter Kit FM620DPK
The Direction-Plus Fuel Manager Pre-Filter Kit FM620DPK is your first line of defense against costly injector failure. The FM620DPK pre-filter works alongside the original OEM Fuel Filter.
- Filter assembly (including water bowl)
- Vehicle specific laser cut stainless bracket
- Spare filter element
- All hoses required for the job
- Nuts, bolts, washers & clamps
- Installation instructions
- Toyota Prado 120 series 1KZ-TE 2003 - 2007
- Toyota Prado 120 series 1KD-FTV 2003 - 2009
- Toyota Prado 150 series 1KD-FTV 2009 - 2015
- Toyota Prado 150 series 1GD-FTV 2015 - 2021
- Toyota Prado 155 series 1GD-FTV 2015 - 2021
Direction Plus Pre-Filter
The Direction-Plus Pre-Filter Kit FM620DPK is your first line of defense against costly injector failure. The FM620DPK pre-filter works alongside the original OEM fuel filter to provide the ultimate protection by filtering out larger particles and removing water, leaving your original OEM filter to do the finer filtration which means it stays cleaner for longer. Designed to handle even the most extreme Australian conditions, the Direction-Plus Pre-Filter Kit FM620DPK can filter out dirt, rocks, fungus, rust, water, and other contaminants with ease.
Contaminated fuel is one of the leading causes of premature engine failure. You can read more here
Specializing in parts for 4WDs and diesel engines, Direction Plus ensures that all Aussie adventurers are in good hands as they venture out into Australia’s great outdoors. With a huge range of all-inclusive kits, Direction Plus should be the first point stop for anyone looking to protect their 4WD from contaminated diesel.
HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Type in your postcode to get an estimate on time for delivery
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to this postcode right now. Please try again later.
3 - 5 business days
This is an estimated time frame for your delivery. Your delivery time will be finalised at checkout.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR MATES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.