Bendix Ultimate 4WD Brake Hose Kit Rear - BHK006R
Or 4 payments of $85.50 with AFTERPAY
This product is vehicle specific. Add your vehicle to check if it fits.
If you want your 4WD to stop properly, here’s why you need to upgrade your brake lines your original brake lines are made out of rubber while they do the job for normal driving once you upgrade your 4WD with bigger tyres, more gear, and more weight it requires greater force to stop this puts more pressure on you rubber lines and over time they can fatigue stretch and balloon which means you'll lose braking pressure needed to actually stop.
- Improves Pedal Feel
- Tough Construction – PTFE Tubing - 304 Stainless Steel Braid
- Meets SAE J1401 International Design Standards
- Application Specific Fitment – No modification required
- MAZDA BT-50 UP 3.2L P5AT Diesel 5cyl 4WD
- MAZDA BT-50 UR 3.2L P5AT Diesel 5cyl 4WD
- FORD RANGER PX 2.2L P4AT Diesel 4cyl 4WD
- FORD RANGER PX 3.2L P5AT Diesel 5cyl 4WD
- FORD RANGER PX 2.2L P4AT Diesel 4cyl 4WD
- FORD RANGER PX II 2.2L P4AT Diesel 4cyl 4WD
Upgrading from OEM brake hoses to a Bendix 4WD Brake hose kit offers drivers improved brake pedal feel and feedback, whilst their PTFE (Teflon®) tubing is covered by woven 304 stainless steel braid, ensuring the hose is protected from dirt, dust, and rocks giving you complete protection.
All Bendix Ultimate 4WD Brake Hoses are terminated with 12L14 steel and chrome plated, and feature rubber over-moulding, designed to minimise coupling-to-hose fatigue for a long life in tough environments.
Bendix Ultimate 4WD Brake Hoses are available for both 4WDs with standard ride height and longer lengths, for 4WDs with raised suspension and are SAE-J1401 compliant.
Bendix 4WD Brake pads and rotors are the market-leading brake components in Australia, with over 1000 part numbers available to suit a large variety of cars and 4WDs. The Blue Titanium Stripe on Bendix Brake Pads adds stopping power straight out of the box, lasts longer and provides better bedding-in, and is ideal for your brake pad and rotor surface, offering better braking performance right after fitting. With a part to suit most cars, vans, 4WDs, and utes the Bendix range has you covered.
Part Number: BHK006R
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand Products
There’s no two ways about it, your brakes are an absolutely critical aspect of your vehicle. The difference between a basic and a high-performance braking system can be literally make-or-break. Don’t take your brakes for granted, investing in them could save you thousands in repairs and heartache, or even save someone’s life. Bendix have been manufacturing leading braking components in Australia since 1955 and have a huge range of 4WD specific products to improve your braking performance both on and off the track. The Bendix range is designed for extreme climates and conditions and are tested to breaking point in their laboratory so you don't have to. Bendix 4WD/SUV pads are manufactured for extreme strength and structural integrity utilising the best available technology. Bendix 4WD/SUV brake pads are also built to withstand heat build-up that comes from frequent braking in heavy city traffic one day and towing or outback driving the next.
Bendix provides a variety of specialised braking systems for various cars and driving circumstances including:
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Upgrade Kit - Brake pads, rotors, braided lines, and other 4WD accessories
● Ultimate 4WD Disc Brake Pads - Designed specifically for the most demanding 4WD situations
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Drum Upgrade Kit - For popular 4WD wagons and dual cab Utes, with improved braking drums, a brake shoe kit, and other accessories
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Hose kit - Upgrade your 4WD vehicle's brake hoses with this specialized kit
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Booster Upgrade - Improved braking performance when hauling or carrying heavy loads
● 4WD/SUV - Brake pads designed specifically for on and off-tracks driving
● Brake Shoes - High-quality brake shoes designed for tough Australian conditions
● Heavy Duty - Multi-purpose brake pads for heavy-duty vehicles
The team at Bendix also know that installing, maintaining and fitting braking components correctly is critical to the performance of the parts. To make this easier the team at Bendix offer a wide range of braking related to products to make maintaining and cleaning your braking system a breeze. The Fluids and Sprays
● Cleanup - Brake and Parts Cleaner
● Shine - Shine Tyres
● Brake Cleaner and Parts Degreaser
● Multi-Use - Penetrates and Lubricates
● Smooth - White Lithium Grease
● Silicone - Lubricates and Protects
● Ceramasil - Brake Parts Lubricant
● Brake Fluid
● Degrease - Removes Oil and Grease
● Electronic Brake Wear Sensors
If you want to put your foot down with confidence then fitting out your rig with a range of Bendix braking parts is a must. The Bendix product range and selection is the ideal choice for every 4WD enthusiast and will keep your vehicle stopping on a dime.
Bendix Ultimate 4x4 Brake Upgrade Kit Front (Suits 2" Lift) fits Ford Ranger - U4WD-BUK9+2$1,139.00
Bendix Brake Pads Set - 4WD/SUV - DB2357-4WD$89.00
Bendix Brake Pads Set - 4WD/SUV - DB2345-4WD$90.00
Bendix Brake Pads Set - Heavy Duty - DB2074HD$97.00
Bendix Brake Pads Set - 4WD/SUV - DB20744WD$90.00
Castrol Brake Fluid-Dot 4 React 500ml - 3377737$17.45
Castrol Brake Fluid-Dot 3 500ml - 3377668$16.50
Bendix Brake Pads Set - Heavy Duty - DB1841HD$127.00
Bendix Brake Pads Set - 4WD/SUV - DB1482-4WD$90.00
Bendix Brake Pads Set - 4WD/SUV - DB1113 4WD$104.00