Bendix Brake Pads Set - General CT - DB2357GCT
Or 4 payments of $21.50 with AFTERPAY
This product is vehicle specific. Add your vehicle to check if it fits.
A general purpose ceramic brake pad designed for day to day driving, developed with the Stealth technology for optimal sound deadening and smooth pedal feel. They're also equipped with a unique Blue Titanium Stripe for sure stopping straight out of the box. If you're doing a brake pad replacement, consider fitting the Bendix General CT range.
- Ceramic Stealth Advanced Technology for whisper quiet braking, silky smooth operation, noticeably less dust.
- Blue Titanium Stripe No bedding-in required giving you Instant pedal feel from the first stop.
- Noise Absorbing Shims for reduced transmission of vibration and noise from the brake pad during extreme braking.
Bendix noise absorbing shims are designed to dampen the vibration and noise from the brake. The material construction of the shims utilises advanced Fibre Impregnated Rubber Steel technology making the shims impervious to a wide range of climates, salt, water and oil while providing excellent noise dampening and vibration isolation. Bendix brake pads are the market leading brake pad in Australia to suit a large variety of cars and SUVs.
Part Number: DB2357GCT
Type in your postcode or suburb to get an estimate on time for delivery.
We are here to help.
About the Brand
There’s no two ways about it, your brakes are an absolutely critical aspect of your vehicle. The difference between a basic and a high-performance braking system can be literally make-or-break. Don’t take your brakes for granted, investing in them could save you thousands in repairs and heartache, or even save someone’s life. Bendix have been manufacturing leading braking components in Australia since 1955 and have a huge range of 4WD specific products to improve your braking performance both on and off the track. The Bendix range is designed for extreme climates and conditions and are tested to breaking point in their laboratory so you don't have to. Bendix 4WD/SUV pads are manufactured for extreme strength and structural integrity utilising the best available technology. Bendix 4WD/SUV brake pads are also built to withstand heat build-up that comes from frequent braking in heavy city traffic one day and towing or outback driving the next.
Bendix provides a variety of specialised braking systems for various cars and driving circumstances including:
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Upgrade Kit - Brake pads, rotors, braided lines, and other 4WD accessories
● Ultimate 4WD Disc Brake Pads - Designed specifically for the most demanding 4WD situations
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Drum Upgrade Kit - For popular 4WD wagons and dual cab Utes, with improved braking drums, a brake shoe kit, and other accessories
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Hose kit - Upgrade your 4WD vehicle's brake hoses with this specialized kit
● Ultimate 4WD Brake Booster Upgrade - Improved braking performance when hauling or carrying heavy loads
● 4WD/SUV - Brake pads designed specifically for on and off-tracks driving
● Brake Shoes - High-quality brake shoes designed for tough Australian conditions
● Heavy Duty - Multi-purpose brake pads for heavy-duty vehicles
The team at Bendix also know that installing, maintaining and fitting braking components correctly is critical to the performance of the parts. To make this easier the team at Bendix offer a wide range of braking related to products to make maintaining and cleaning your braking system a breeze. The Fluids and Sprays
● Cleanup - Brake and Parts Cleaner
● Shine - Shine Tyres
● Brake Cleaner and Parts Degreaser
● Multi-Use - Penetrates and Lubricates
● Smooth - White Lithium Grease
● Silicone - Lubricates and Protects
● Ceramasil - Brake Parts Lubricant
● Brake Fluid
● Degrease - Removes Oil and Grease
● Electronic Brake Wear Sensors
If you want to put your foot down with confidence then fitting out your rig with a range of Bendix braking parts is a must. The Bendix product range and selection is the ideal choice for every 4WD enthusiast and will keep your vehicle stopping on a dime.