Buy whilst stock lasts
GRAHAM'S SEAL OF APPROVAL
"Perfect for AGM and lithium setups, this is very simple, reliable and well made DCDC charger. I've been running a D250SE for years, and will for many more!"
CTEK D250SE Dual Input 20A Charger With Selectable Charge Voltages - 40-315
Dual input 20A charger with selectable charge voltages
The D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to any 12V lead-acid or lithium* service battery from 40–300Ah. It has selectable charge algorithms for AGM and lithium* batteries and can use power through its dual input from alternator and solar panel. When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SE will automatically redirect maintenance charge power to the starter battery. The D250SE can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optimised charging, regardless of weather conditions. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Battery separation replacing diodes and VSR relays
- Selectable AGM option – 14.4V or 14.7V
- Maximised charging for better battery life and performance
- Temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Compatible with SMARTPASS 120, SMARTPASS 120S for the ultimate 140A power management solution
- 2-year warranty
HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Type in your postcode to get an estimate on time for delivery
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to this postcode right now. Please try again later.
3 - 5 business days
This is an estimated time frame for your delivery. Your delivery time will be finalised at checkout.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR MATES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.