Codebreaker OBD2 Diagnostic Tools for Vehicle Engines
The Codebreaker engine diagnostic tools connect to your vehicle's Data Link Connector port and communicate with the On-Board Diagnostics system within the Engine Control Unit (ECU), allowing you to access malfunction codes and other data. These simple-to-install devices will enable you to troubleshoot engine problems without getting your hands dirty. Codebreaker technology clearly and non-invasively provides accurate information about the inner workings of the ECU. In addition, codebreaker helps mechanics and 4WD enthusiasts with two models you can choose from.
Codebreaker OBD2 Diagnostic Tools
Codebreaker has excellent tools capable of scanning and reading trouble codes in an engine ECU and further investigating the ECU's inner workings. In addition, it has two OBD2 diagnostic tools available on the market today, the handheld and 4-Mode models.
1. Codebreaker Handheld Scan Tool and Code Reader
The Codebreaker Handheld Scan Tool is simple to use and install, connecting to the OBD2 system straight through the Data Link Connector (DLC) under your dashboard. This device is small enough to fit in your palm and can scan and decode trouble codes, as well as diagnose any problems with your vehicle's Engine Control Unit (ECU). The screen highlights any issues, and your 'Check Engine Light' can be cleared after it gets fixed.
● Read diagnostic trouble codes
● Clear diagnostic trouble codes
● View I/M readiness system check status
● Professional codes analysis database
● Real-time data streams
● Freeze frame data
● View vehicle information
● Operating Voltage: 8V to 25V
● Operating Current: 52mA (Max)
● Operating Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
● Storage Temp.: -30°C to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F)
● Display: 128 x 64 dot matrix monochrome, with white backlight
● Multilingual Operating System
2. Codebreaker 4 Mode OBD2 Computer
This tool allows you to study the inner workings of your vehicle's Engine Control Unit in four different modes (ECU). In only minutes, the 4-Mode OBD2 Computer may be placed anywhere on the vehicle dashboard without using any tools. This device is simple to install and connects directly to your 4WD's OBD2 system via the Data Link Connector (DLC) under the dashboard to monitor engine performance and fuel efficiency.
● Plug and Play compatibility
● Easily track engine performance and fuel economy.
● Engine fault diagnosis saves time and money.
● Trip Computer
● Digital Gauges
● Scanner for Faults
● Data Memory
● Display: Back-lit, 2 lines x 16 character display
● Operating Temp: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
● Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
● Power: 8 to 18 volts provided via vehicle power
● Dimensions: Length x Width x Height
● 126mm (5in) x 41.6mm (1.61in) x 26.6mm (1.05in)
● Net Weight: 0.30kg (0.60lb)
● Gross Weight: 0.35kg (0.72lb)
Get a Codebreaker tool at 4WD247.
Codebreaker diagnostic tools allow you to access previously unseen data from your 4WD's engine anytime. Get yours from 4WD247 today.